Sunday 30 September 2007

Melksham Fayre

Yes, that's right... Melksham! Hubby got it wrong. Thankfully I had insisted we leave early so when I found out he did have it wrong we weren't late! Trowbridge is on the 27th of October.
It was a good fayre for me, actually my best ever so I am feeling chuffed especially as I wasn't ready for it... at least I hadn't done as much as I wanted for it. I really do need to learn to manage my time better! Hopefully by the next one I might have managed that! I did meet some lovely people, that is an added bonus! Trying to persuade hubby to make another display stand but he does have a lot on at the moment so I don't think he has time at the moment. Today will be spent dealing with the aftermath of bad packing after the event (I should really mark the crates so I know exactly what I am supposed to put with what!) Other than that I need to catch up on some stuff around the house... it is such a mess, so I think I may well take the day off. Tomorrow I really must get to grips with my robo, had it about a month now and have only plugged it in, shame on me!

No comments: