Sunday 2 March 2008

Marching on!




The workshop is shooting up! I can't believe how fast it is now going after all the rain earlier in the year kept stopping work. Actually after I had taken these photographs yesterday the final wall was half up! I will take some photos today of that... think I have been a bit remiss and seem to have missed out loads of stages so I must make sure to keep the record going. I want to 'scrap' the project so I will be able to look back in years to come. I need to take some photos of the workroom I have at the moment but it is really difficult ... do I take photos while it's messy or try to remember to take them when I have tidied up? It isn't often tidy... I usually do it when I want to start something new and then all I can think of is getting started! The workroom is going to make such a difference to us... well we will get back a room in the house and be able to get sorted all the other rooms that now house bits and pieces!

No comments: