Monday 9 February 2009

Actually got something done!


Not a major item but at least I managed to finish something! Feeling worn out to be truthful... went to bed late and thought I would be able to sleep in... wrong! hubby overslept so I had to get up and make his packed lunch etc.... why is it never my turn to have the bed to myself?


It is cold in the workshop at the mo but plans are afoot to put in proper heating... can't wait for that! I gave up on my laptop as my main work computer there... I don't like Vista at all as my usual programmes and all my files won't work on it. Gave up trying to redo it all and have now put an old computer down there which is ok with them all. Will probably buy myself a new on for the house and put this one back. Shame really as this is a super duper one. Maybe it will be cheaper to buy XP?


I have been checking out online market places. Ebay is just so expensive now that I wonder if it is really viable. MISI is a great one, I have joined a created a shop on there, there are others to which allow you to sell your handmade items. I am hoping that this will be the way forward as Ebay has become so difficult for those of us who are small businesses. Check them out if you craft, it isn't expensive and is a good medium for selling your crafts on. MISI can be found at http://www.misi.co.uk/

3 comments:

Net said...

That's a lovely card Lynn

What's wrong with him making his own sandwiches then?

Lynn said...

Thanks Net! Nothing wrong with him mkaing his own sandwiches... he was just sooooo late and me being me....

Hazel said...

Gorgeous card, Lynn - very classy x