Wednesday 19 December 2007

What a time!


Well things have been manic here. I have had to have my computer reformatted as it got a virus. Still working on putting all my stuff back so there has been no time for playing. Oh my, all those things I dreamt of doing now I had a little time and I end up having to do that! I did manage to make a card before it happened though... my daughter told me she had a black Christmas tree this year... yes black! I made a card to go with it. The bits were cut on my robo from files provided by the lovely ladies on UKS... thanks to them! There are some pretty weird trees out there this year... even seen an upside down one! Why? Call me old fashioned but I can't see anything wrong with a good old traditional one myself! ;)

I have some more bits cut and ready to use so hopefully I shall get those finished today... I really need to post my cards on time this year!

No comments: