Sunday 13 January 2008

A long time...

since I posted here. So much has happened... Jana arrived safe and sound and I am now getting used to that daily grind of making sure someone is up and out of the house for school... it has been such a long time since I had to do that daily and I can't believe how much of my time it takes! How did I manage when I had 3 children to get out of the house! :? I have also been to the dental hospital for some more treatment. I have to say that the temporary they made me to cover where my bridge was wasn't at all comfortable... in fact it was horrible so I haven't been wearing it... it is in a 'safe' place oh er! Lucy is to young to know safe places I think because she was convinced I have lost it... well that is until she told an older dentist and he said 'I wonder if it is with my keys?'! lol.... safe places.... wonder who keeps hiding them? I am convinced my Mother plays tricks on me, I have asked for her to bring it back but still haven't found it... Maybe Lucy is right and I have lost it! :O Oh well I shall have to go without for a while longer until the permanent work is done!

No comments: