Wednesday 29 April 2009

Doesn't time fly!





I can't believe how long it has been since I posted! Things have changed a lot here at home... I am no longer working outside of it for a start. It was great fun to get out and about but it was making to big an impact on my own businesses so I took the decision to stop and oh boy am I glad I did! I now have time to do things at home and in our garden as well as the lure of the workshop. This is particularly true at the moment as I have taken delivery of my kiln!!! I am so excited about it and have booked some more classes to make sure I can carry out everything I want to do. I got the kiln from Sigrunn Kilns and can thoroughly recommend them. Karen there has been a real sweetie and her husband to! Thanks to them both for all the assistance!

Well I have participated in my first Twinchies swap on UKS run by Annaliese. I am not the best at altered art but do enjoy it and the swap was quite challenging as it involved making 20 Twinchies! Anyway I have put added some pictures of mine although goodness only knows what happened to the others... they seem to have disappeared!

2 comments:

Net said...

I always wondered what a twinchie was! Now I know ;))

Lynn said...

Well as you can see it is just an inchie... but bigger! lol