Tuesday 14 July 2009

PMC Leaf Pendant


I am really pleased with this pendant, this is one I shall keep! New to this craft I am a little short of things especially gemstones but I still like the square one and it is Amethyst... one of my favourite colours! I used a real rose leaf to get the shape and texture but I did file off the little pointy bits along the edge as I thought they might be a bit sharp or scag my clothes. Now to think of what to make next! (Do have something in mind though ;) )

I did a little shopping today and got myself a few bits. Among them is a scrapbook so I can get the photos of hubbies 60th organised and I also got some white tags from PM. I also got myself a little pestle and mortar ready for doing enamels... can't wait to get some! Other than that today has been teaching, still got to finish the lesson yet but I am having a break and we will continue later.

5 comments:

Net said...

Love that Lynn!

Jo Philippart said...

oooh i like this

Lynn said...

thanks to you both! :D

Kathy said...

oh wow, this is lovely. I got some PMC and the gear for a gift a couple of years back and am VERY ashamed to say I've not used it yet! Maybe you could give me a lesson!

Lynn said...

Not sure I am up to giving lessons but happy to have some play if you live near enough! lol