Thursday 11 October 2007

Harvey


My wonderful dog Harvey came to us as rescue dog. He is absolutely fabulous and I love and adore him. Last night his breathing seemed laboured so we took him to the vet. He stayed overnight and we found out this morning that he has cancer. It is advanced and he won't be with us much longer. Not sure how I am going to cope with this... I love him so.

Sadly I had loads of photos of him from day one but lost them. He was a real mess when we got him ( I thank Barbara for saving him and bringing him to us... Barbara now works for the Bichon rescue) Sadly I lost all the photos when my puter died but he is the most gentle of dogs. I do love him

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Oh Lynn, this is so sad, poor Harvey - and poor you. Sending you hugs.

Net said...

What a lovely photo, he looks a sweetie!