Thursday 18 October 2007

Thistle Wedding Card


I have finished it at last! It was especially ordered when I did a craft fair.... not to many changes, thistles instead of vellum daisies and tartan blue ribbon instead of white and silver.... (do you know how many blue tartans there are? :O) I am pleased with it so I hope the customer is as she is taking whatever I make! It has been a nightmare though, what with not being able to get thistles small enough and having to make them myself and having to buy the ribbon online as I couldn't get any close to home and the postal strike holding it up!!! I have enclosed a piccie so you can see although once again my photography isn't up to much!
Harvey Update!!!
We were getting very distressed at how ill he was. I tried to pick him up and he yelped in pain... not good when you know what the outcome might be. We took the decision (hubby and I) to put him back on his metacam and low and behold it made a mega difference! The vet wasn't to happy as it shouldn't be taken with steroids but she could see how much better he was so has taken him off steroids so he can keep taking it. Poor little man does have arthritis which is very painful and he is in less pain with the metacam... got to be worth him not taking the steroids and enjoying what time he has left as much as possible! He has his next appointment in a month unless we need to take him sooner


3 comments:

Sharon said...

The card is beautiful!
It's great to hear that Harvey is feeling a bit better too :-))

glynis94 said...

Lovely card Lynn.If customer doesn't like it,she has no taste..it's classy.

Hazel said...

Absolutely beautiful card - stunning!