Wednesday 3 October 2007

My robo!

Boy oh boy what a hoot! I have had such fun this afternoon playing (for the very first time) with my robo. I have had it about a month but not got round to doing anything with it but made my mind up today was the day! It is sooo noisy and does some really weird things... even seeming to 'chatter' to itself while it works (so funny!) but at least I have actually used it! I can see a great future for me and my robo... even if it's only playing! All I need to do now if find out how to make my own templates.... any ideas? My first attempt was with the car template supplied with the machine and then I popped onto UKScrappers and some of the girls on there have done some magnificent stuff so I tried one of theirs (Thanks so much!). Some people are more designer orientated than me... especially when on technical things like this.... now I know I am an 'Old Bird'! I can honestly say that so far I have no regrets about buying it.... unless it is not getting the larger one but that, as they say, is another story! ;)

No comments: