Wednesday 27 February 2008

The Pavilion

Well that's what people around here are calling my workroom! It has become quite a talking point in the area as it slowly takes shape. I want to call it something else really... something a little more in keeping with the actual but once started these things are hard to stop! Perhaps we can have a competition to suggest a new name.... certainly something for me to think about! Now that the weather has dried up considerably hubby is able to get on... well in between helping our daughter to move home, constantly having to take me for dental treatment and our son and his partner coming to stay! We now have 3 walls! ;) It has been decided to take down the pear tree to... it is so very close to the building and the tree is so old... we will buy another and plant it somewhere more practical. Actually we are thinking of getting rid a few of the fruit trees we have and replacing them which I think will be much better... we can choose our own types then and where we plant them. Oh well.... loads of gardening to do! I must get in touch with my friends Maureen and Charlie... my very own gardening experts!

No comments: