Friday 1 February 2008

Now that was fun!



Had a funny day... finishing the dreaded h word.... well at least it is sorted for the weekend! Then to Keynsham for some card... aren't I naughty to run out! blush blush... After all that I actually got down to some crafting! (I actually made up and really enjoyed it I must say) Today was with robo and Tins's file for a highchair... what a lovey one it is to! so much fun to make up and so very easy to! I have included some piccies for you to see... the card I got wasn't perfect, it is lovely card but the colours weren't as I would have liked given choice... all my fault.

On a different note entirely hubby went to see another consultant today... he has now been told that after 15 years it is to late to do anything... well gee thanks! We kind of worked that out now seeing as he keeps falling over as his nerves are so shot he falls over when his leg gives out... we found that out when he kept falling off the scaffolding! Shame they didn't do anything about it sooner isn't it!