Monday 11 February 2008

Scrapaholics on Saturday


I had another wonderful day this time. It is so good to get out and about and see what things others are doing and despite all I said I am actually enjoying scrapping! This time I chose to use the picture hubby and I had for Christmas from our daughter. It is a fabulous black and white one with her and the 2 children on. The papers included in the kit this time were absolutely me... I loved the colours and the patterns! Chipboard embellishments were included and I have 'uteed' them in colours to match the paper and used an Anna Griffin stamp to emboss. Anna Griffin was the perfect style to go with the beautiful Turquoise and Brown paper and I am pleased with how it turned out. Can't wait to be up with the others... some great talents at our class I can tell you!

No comments: