Friday 6 March 2009

The best thing about a shop...


...is the chance to try out the new stock ... and I have! I made the fairy card using the new Smirk range. Lovely papers and embellishments... my biggest problem was in deciding which ones to use! The embellishment is from a pack and is a shaker one... lots of lovely beads encased in the frame which makes the fairies wins shimmer. The papers in the packs are really pretty to... oh decisions, decisions! I used the funky flowers to... a lovely screw top pot filled to the brim!




The other card was made using the Laura Ashley range. I mounted the paper on some of the velvet paper (also available on Paper 'n Lace). It is a beautiful burgundy velvet and goes so well with the flock paper I used from the pack. I think I made a mistake with the Laura Ashley embroidered brad (again from P&L) ... I should have gathered up the ribbon before putting it on but it's to late now... maybe next time! The little tag is also from the Laura Ashley range.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Lovely cards, Lynn - particularly the LA one. x