Friday 6 March 2009

Finally!



I got to spend all day in the workshop today! It has been a nightmare time with all the computer trouble I have had so most of my time has been spent sorting that out. Losing one is bad enough but I think my bad luck went into overdrive when I lost 2! Anyway I managed to find a new one with XP on ... needed that as most of my programmes wouldn't go on Vista.


I tried something new today... foiling with a laser printer and I confess I am very happy with the results! It looks fabulous even though you can't see it photograph the flowers are foiled. You can check out the projects on The Crafty Computer Paper site for more information... well worth it I promise! I have taken some photos but as the glue was still wet the wording looks a little 'ripply' I just had to share the technique with you!. All in all a good day spent joyfully!

2 comments:

Hazel said...

What a pretty card. Well done for doing the foiling - would love to have a go, but no laser printer. x

Net said...

Don't I give you the best tips? I'm pleased you like the results. Looks fab!