Wednesday 11 March 2009

Fun day today




I really did have some fun in the workshop today, actually it makes a change for me as lately things have been really hectic.

My daughter has moved into a temporary house and I decided to make a card... I know it is only temporary but I think it might cheer her. She adores black so I made it plain... with a bit of glitter! (well you have to don't you!) The chandelier image is from Pink Petticoat, very pretty!

Again from the Pink Petticoat download I bought was the standard lamp. I used Laura Ashley paper available from the Paper and Lace shop for the background. It is a lovely paper and flocked to... just like wallpaper! I coloured the lampshade in with Sakura pens which will be available from Paper and Lace very soon!

Finally I made a card that I intended to be for Mother's Day but to be honest the one I put on the other day was the first I have made since I lost my Mum... don't really want to do them now and this is the first time since Mum went that hubby hasn't had to go buy one from a shop... shock horror! The pretty background paper is Smirk from my store and the flowers in a vase print was again from Pink Petticoat and was a freebie!

2 comments:

Wildflower Studio (Michelle Dransart) said...

Very cute creations! :)

Hazel said...

Lovely cards, Lynn. That chandelier image is great. x