Wednesday 6 May 2009

I finished it!



Well it was started at the crop but I couldn't finish it as I didn't have the neccecaries. I must say though that I did learn a lesson and that is double spreads need to be done at the same time! Having received a photo of one of my daughters with her children I took it along to a Scrapaholics crop as it was black and white and I thought it would work well with the information I had. It did! I am really proud of it, especially as it was only my second ever page. Then my other daughter gave me a fabulous photo of her and her children and I decided that although it was colour it would go well with the other. Of course that is where the trouble began... I had used almost all the papers from the first page and it was done in another place where others had kindly lent me bits and pieces, inks etc. I didn't have enough of the original supplies left to do it exactly the same but with some manoeuvring I think I managed a fair job and they are side by side in my scrapbook. It was only as I finished that I remembered the actual colour I used for the embossed bits... it was mine but, oh well, to late! Must say I wasn't to impressed with my new glue pen but that's another story, suffice to say I won't sell them! As for paper the Periphery Collection Pack was my saviour! It included some paper that in the same colourways so I managed to do it with a bit of cut pieces hidden under photos! All in all it worked out ok I think....

As always my photography is rubbish although I did learn some things on Paintshop Pro while sorting out the little ones!

1 comment:

Hazel said...

I love this LO - very classy x