Monday 25 May 2009

Setting Stones in PMC


I took a class on Saturday in 'Setting Stones in PMC' and once again really enjoyed it! I didn't get as much done as I would have liked but I am looking forward to putting into practice what I learnt. This is the one thing I got completed, well I say completed but I still have to polish it up some more. I hope to get the other sorted today but as with all new things I don't have all the equipment I really need so not sure if I can without buying more stuff.... crafty hobbies are expensive aren't they! This morning I spent some time looking on the internet for books, there are so many out there making it difficult to decided which to get so if you have any suggestions?....

5 comments:

Hazel said...

No suggestions about books - but just want to say that this is stunningly gorgeous x

Net said...

That's lovely!

No idea about books either!

Lynn said...

Thanks! It actually doesn't look so bulky IRL if you know what I mean... gonna have to do a photography course!

Kathy said...

Tgis looks lovely Lynn. I got some PMC and all the gear a few years back and I'm ashamed to aadmit I've not had the guts to have a go yet!

Lynn said...

Have a go Kathy! I confess I have only made what I have done in class so far but I love working with it! If you lived near me we could have a go together! :D