Sunday 7 June 2009

Well I finished it...




Still don't like this page much. New to scrapping I am not to good at it but I do love doing it! Yesterday was The Modscraps crop and I had a fabulous time. We had a class in using acetate. I have included the page I did with that to. I have to say that Belinda created a wonderful page, it was outstanding actually! Wish I could show you that picture but you will just have to believe me! ;) I do have another page planned out but the photos I took with me were to big so I have brought it home to finish it here. No time to do it today though as I helped one of my girls with a carboot and then both girls and all the grandbabes came for Sunday lunch. I have a lot of work to do (sadly not crafting though) so not sure when I will get the chance to do it this week. Wouldn't it be wonderful to just craft all the time instead of some of it! Bliss!!!

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Awwww these are lovely - I remember how I felt when I first starting scrapping - and still feel that my efforts are so inferior to others, but I think the main thing is to enjoy it and it's a lovely way of keeping memories special x

Lynn said...

thanks hazel... I am having fun doing it and I think that's all that matters to!:D

hazel said...

Lyyn that page of HArvey is great i remember my first page it was very simple compared to the ones i do today