Wednesday 30 January 2008

Playing with Robo again!












and what fun it has been! I have bought some files this week... from Jennie and they are super! I should really learn to make my own but these were to good to miss. Waiting for some more from Tina and that will be it for a while... well I need to make them up really don't I?! I have included some piccies but once again they haven't been 'titivated' so not fabulous... I think you can see enough though.



The workshop is going great guns this week... up to roof level front and back now. Next will be the ends then the roof can go on... that will make a tremendous difference as once the roof is on the weather won't matter anymore! Well that is until we need to paint it but that won't stop me moving in will it! :D Can't wait for that day... had to buy some more packing stuff this week so my workroom is an absolute nightmare now!




Jana has met some more of the family ... got on great with my Grand-daughter which pleased me loads! Hubbies swimming trunks arrived from M+S (took ages they did! :?) so he will take her swimming... maybe this weekend, but, being selfish, I hope not when the day is dry. Having said that there is snow forecast for Friday so maybe this run of dry weather is coming to a close. Please God it doesn't though!

No comments: