Friday 18 January 2008

I actually did it!

I actually managed to spend some time playing with my robo today. I downloaded inkscape and had a play and managed some welded words! What a shock! I have had my robo far to long to have not done it before but at least I have started now! I have also had a play at numeral cards but have yet to cut out what I have made. I need to be on my other computer to do that so it will have to wait until tomorrow! I have managed to do some work on my websites to but have to upload some of it yet.
Jana is upstairs at the moment playing her violin... such a lovely sound to! Very peaceful and relaxing... well it would be if I didn't have Deal or No Deal on the tv ... I should blush there really shouldn't I? ;) All is well here with jana but she is getting a little bored I think... well any young person would when there is nowhere to go in the evenings. Carolina (who came over with the same company) came for dinner on Wednesday but it isn't really enough. I am hoping that she will make some friends locally and start some kind of social life. At least she is happy here anyway!

Work on my workroom is still at a standstill... stupid weather! It is driving me potty to be honest... it is taking far to long! We have our son and his partner coming to stay at the end of February and nowhere for them to stay at present... I think the sofa bed will have to do as I can't see the workroom being finished... oh well we all live in hope don't we!

Tomorrow I really must get down to some cardmaking... so many to make I don't really know where to start but I have got some fabulous papers in stock now so i may well 'pinch' some! Nothing like new stuff to stimulate is there! Well there it is... more 'we all live in hope'! :D
Something I really must do is order from some new companies... I have the catalogues etc but it is so very difficult to decide which things to order... I could spend a fortune very easily... must try putting blinkers on! All in all a very busy time!

No comments: