Monday 21 January 2008

Valentines Day Cards











Well I have managed to make some at last! Bit late really but that's me all over! At least I am early for next year!!! I always find it difficult to make things 'to order'... I prefer to play and see what I end up with which is probably why there are still things I need for my card site! The one with all the roses on is actually some fabulous papers from MIC... I am wondering whether to carry them on the site. Oh well... maybe I am just to old to change now! ;)

Been trying to learn more for the robo but am having mixed results... I just need to spend much more time on trying things out I think. I have managed to make up a Grandfather clock (it was a file I bought) and I am pleased with it... can't show you a piccie though as Jana was working on the table it was on and it is squashed... need to push it back into shape first!

I realised today that I am a bit behind with some challenges for the forum... sheesh why do I always do that??? Someone should give me quick kick up the backside I reckon! I really do want to do some more though so I must use my time better!

Lastly... the weather... can someone tell me when we might get a dry day when hubby has time to work on my new workshop? It is taking far to long and I am getting really fed up! I am desperate for the space... perhaps I should try praying? I hope it isn't adversely affecting to many peeps.... wouldn't like that at all!

Well we have some peeps on the forum who need some prayers I reckon so I will leave praying for dry weather for a while and send prayers for them instead... Hope you are both healing well now x








1 comment:

hazel said...

Love the cards Lynn