Sunday 13 January 2008

My first page!


After much time saying no I have actually completed a scrapbook page!!! I know... I can't believe it myself! I saw a post on UKS for a Scrapaholics class in Bristol so decided to get myself to it. I am so glad I did! Jana and I had a lovely day and met some super people.... believe it or not someone I knew when I lived in our first house 30 years ago! On top of that her sister is married to my cousin! Just goes to show what a small world it is!!! Kim was fabulous and made me feel so very comfortable and at ease. Jana did extremely well with her page and it looks fabulous! I have enclosed a photo of mine.... I will let you judge but I do think it isn't bad for a first attempt!

1 comment:

Hazel said...

It's fab, Lynn (would never have guessed it was a first attempt) - it will now be the first of many!