Wednesday 23 January 2008

Today has been a mixed kind of day...


I wasn't sure what I intended to do at all... had some stuff to finish on Paper 'n Lace so I could send out the newsletter (which is very late!) as we have some new stuff in (and lovely it is to! I keep looking... mustn't touch though!) and some special offers to... you know the kind of thing, BOGOF and free postage to and then I hoped to play... and I have! Tried some stuff on robo and have come up with an idea, just got to sort out which alphabet is best... some are to fine and don't cut well at the size I need the words to be. Anyway I have got myself sorted for tomorrow as I know what I want to do now thank goodness!


While I was searching for something I found another embellishment I really want to try so I will have a pop at that to if there is time.


Back to today anyway... hubby has re-started my workshop!!! I am elated! Wonder how long it will be before the rain 'stops play' again? Knowing our country not long but it is so good to see some movement at least! I really should work this evening but I hate that... when you get up at 3 or 4 in the morning late nights aren't good... but I have loads to upload to eBay... maybe tomorrow, who knows I may feel more like it then!

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Glad hubby has been able to start work again on the workshop - hope the rain holds off so he can make progress.