Thursday 29 November 2007

Another fun day!


I have loads of fun today... made some more snowflakes and icicles using some coloured Swarovski this time... and they look fabulous to! Not sure whether to show them with the sun catchers but will see when I get to the fayre.I also made a baby boot with my robo using a file from a very clever person on UKScrappers! Thanks to you! One of these days I might even get around to making my own! Perhaps when the fayres are finished I can really play!Bad fight with the dogs again today... hubby must really start putting his things away as Maesey is so very possesive and we (me, Jack and Josh) were passing one of his coats (just slung on the nearest thing that would hold it... what do you do to make a man of his age put his things in their proper place???Tomorrow I have my appointment at the dental hospital... dreading it! I am hoping I won't feel to bruised and battered after as I still have some things I would like to do for the fayre but they aren't that important so I am not going to panic! (well... I say that but who really likes the dentist??? although mine who's name is Lucy is fabulous!) Oh well... I guess tomorrow will tell!

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Wow! I love that boot (I must look for the template on UKS). Hope the dental treatment went OK and you're not too sore now.

Anonymous said...

stunning!