Wednesday 21 November 2007

First Groom











Well they look lovely! Apparently extremely well behaved to! (well the boys... Maesey is always a real Princess!) Of course you can't add hair so Jack's ears are still far to short but his tail does look like a plume now! They are doing really well with their weight to... last weigh in they had lost over a kilo each since we had them (about 2 weeks) and are now on fortnightly weigh ins... mind you having been on countless diets (or is that a permanent one until a little while ago) I really would love to know what they lost this last week! It is really showing to... Josh looks well defined now with a definate narrowing to his rear end looking from the top. We have taken the decision to let them upstairs at night as Jack cried pitifully and we couldn't stand it! At least the deficating and urinating stops with that to! I am absolutely amazed with the fact that they adore me! :O Normally in this house all animals adore hubby... and I mean adore! I never get a look in! Josh loves nothing more than spending his days sat at my feet in my workroom (and I love it to!) The fighting has settled down thank goodness. I hated all the 'top dog' stuff. I am not even sure who won but I do know that Josh gave in gracefully very quickly..... sensible lad! We still miss Harvey like heck ... still cry when we talk of him... he was a super duper dog and I can honestly say he took a part of me with him when he died. How lucky we were to have shared our lives with him and what an advert for taking a rescue dog! The top picture is of Maesey who turned 3 this month but she refused to look at the camera!

1 comment:

Hazel said...

They're looking good, Lynn.