Wednesday 28 November 2007

Rain all day but sunshine in my workroom!


I have had the most fun today! I made some 'Suncatchers' and it was one of the most fun things I have done for a long time! (well since I first used my robo anyway!) I have taken some piccies but once again my photography has let me down... mind you crystal is the devils own job to get right!

The one on the left as your looking at it has some fabulous Swarovski crystals in it, can't remember the name of the colour but the are a sort of coral and I think that is my favourite. The middle one is plain crystal... well AB but no colour other than that. The one to the right has pink Swarovski and looks much better than in the photo... well like I said I am a useless photographer! :? I made my own hangers from silver wire and hammered it. They don't show but I was well pleased!

On a different note I took Josh and Jack for their weigh in today and Josh has lost .4kilo whilst Jack has stayed the same.... well he doesn't have anywhere near as much to lose so it would be slower. We now have to cut their dentastix in half to help... poor babies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.