Tuesday 27 November 2007

Been a while since I posted
















I had a 2 day craft fayre at Weston-Super-Mare last weekend so things were manic here as you can imagine! Today I have spent my time making some more stuff for the 2 fayres I have next weekend... well inbetween visitors, why don't people understand that I work from home? . Some turned out ok but the Christmas tree earrings didn't come out quite right so it's back to the drawing board! The gold angels are from a site with free projects I found while out surfing... there is a link to the site on the Paper n lace forum, thanks to who ever it was who wrote it... I did adapt the pattern for earrings and they are fun to make! I shall spend the day tomorrow doing some more beading... might even try another Christmas tree.. Anyway have included some piccies of the things I made today.

I took my new printer back yesterday... what a waste of space that was! It wouldn't scan properly... didn't like anything much other than regular paper and left black ink all over everything :? PCWorld were brilliant though and gave me a refund on the printer and the ink I bought for it (which had been put into the printer) I shall not be afraid to buy from them again! The guy there did tell me that printers now don't like stuff like vellum so I guess I shall stick with my trusty HP 3 in 1 and have to fiddle so I only print one sid e of a sheet at a time!










No comments: